One thing that makes your house look absolutely flawless is good tiles. However, in reality, cleaning these tiles could be quite a hassle. Keeping them clean is a challenge and, more often than not, takes hours to get them all shiny and brand new. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance to have a mop that is specifically made for this purpose.
The main problem lies in the idea that all mops are the same, but mops for cleaning tiles are different than your regular mops. If you invest in a good mop, you wouldn’t have to spend hours on your knees cleaning tiles that could be easily cleaned with a mop.
For your ease, we’ve compiled a list of the 5 best tile cleaning mops of 2018 that would make your life a lot easier.
1. O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop
[amazon_link asins=’B00WSWGVZQ,B00MYBCQLO,B01MCVXNSG’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’top777-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0059eb28-9164-11e8-a84f-bdb648ca3e34′]
This is the most popular tile mop out there. It is a combination of both a conventional mop and a modern innovation, which accounts for the mop being lightweight. Sink your mop in water and use the foot pedal for the magic to happen.
The mop has a spin function, so it cleans more space with it. The cleaning process itself is very efficient. Once you start using the mop spinners, you would realize that it reduces the chances of the water overflowing.
This mop is at the top of our list not just because of its efficient cleaning but also because of its cost-effectiveness. It is affordable and would be a great addition to your life.
- Super easy to sweep the floor with because it’s lightweight
- Is affordable
- Sometimes, the mop gets excess water and takes time to dry it up
2. Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop System
[amazon_link asins=’B01IU6J09W,B01KU4BSGK,B01L3QLQ98′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’top777-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’37876fc1-9164-11e8-84ad-1fdd4025abdf’]
If you’re looking for something with a quick sweeping action, look no further than the Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop. Not only does it have an effective and quick cleaning response, but it is also very budget-friendly. Lightweight and easy to use, this mop comes second on our list of the best tile mops of 2018.
- The cleaning pads in the mop are so effective that they could clean up stubborn grout with great ease
- The strips of the mop are made from intricate interwoven fabric which not only provides a powerful grip but also offers a great scrubbing action and cleans out any excess gunk without having to do much
- The mop equally distributes steam throughout the mop head, which many steam mops have been unable to do
- The design of the mop, however, has many flaws. For example, the control panel is at the foot instead of the handle and the water tank is unremovable
3. Mopnado Stainless Steel Deluxe Spin Mop
[amazon_link asins=’B00I5ZCPU0′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’top777-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’42c34327-9164-11e8-9554-17a795057ce2′]
One of the most standout features of this mop is that it has a built-in soap dispenser and has spinning wheels and handles that would make moving the mop a lot easier. The mop also has a unique scrubber for a mop head that would wipe out any and all sorts of grout. This mop, however, is a bit more expensive than other mops on the list and that too because of the extra features.
- The best thing about this mop is that you wouldn’t have to go out and look for other options because this one provides you all, so in a way, it caters to all your mopping needs
- One feature that comes with this mop is its stainless steel multipurpose bucket. The bucket also has an agitator on the inside, which causes any kind of grime to be completely wiped clean. Also, it makes the probability of the mop much easier
- The one downside of this mop is that it spills a lot because it does not have a splash guard, so the cleaning process could be a mess at times
4. Twist and Shout Mop
[amazon_link asins=’B07D29S4GS’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’top777-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’5c7923d2-9164-11e8-a995-c9e78c18a639′]
This is one of the most popular cleaning products in the market and loved by most. This mop is unique in its own way. First off, it does not need a foot lever to function properly and it has a very effective spin function, which is even more effective than all the mops in the market. The mop not only provides a spotless result but is also an unbreakable machine.
- The mop is popular because it is highly easy to use and manage, very affordable and durable. As a result, the Twist and Shout has turned into a fan favorite
- The mop has the most efficient anti-splash guard which keeps any excess water from being used and gives you a mess-free cleaning experience
- Many of the Twist and Shout customers state that they liked the earlier version better due to the foot lever and excluding that function in the newer version just makes them do extra work.
5. Bissell Symphony Steam Mop and Steam Vacuum Cleaner
[amazon_link asins=’B014UM9N3I,B01F51IU7I,B00OWKROM6′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’top777-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’6a551d27-9164-11e8-8272-d7df332a0752′]
This isn’t exactly a mop as it’s a vacuum cleaner too, but it gives the user great advantages. Now, you can vacuum and mop at the same time. Also, this mop is very cost-effective at almost the same price as a steam vacuum. The mop is so unique and amazing that reviewers say it is like a dream come true.
- This is a multipurpose mop, so you will have to invest just once and don’t have to put more money into buying other products
- The tile cleaning process with this mop is not just super-efficient and easy but also less time-consuming, so you can invest your time in various other tasks
- Since this is a two-in-one mop, it is more likely to do the job not completely up to the par. Therefore, many people consider buying both a steam mop and a vacuum cleaner separately
So, there you have it, five of the most amazing tile cleaning mops out there in the market that would make your chores a lot easier and less time-consuming for you!